Monday, March 23, 2009

Still Potty Training

Well, we are in full mode potty training at this point! The signs are only too clear for me as a mother. But let me warn you first that this entry can be offensive to those who haven't experienced for themselves potty training a creative little one. To those I will caution to read no further. Otherwise prepare your self for a little morbid bit of a chuckle.

Last night while driving home with my two-year old all I heard were songs about pottying. Let me recall some of the song titles for you....hmmm lest see. There was "Once There was a Poopy Snowman, Tall, Tall, Tall!" "A Little Terd in the Potty!" oh, and lets not forget "The Big Terd That Won't go Down"

Now I understand why mothers go crazy! It has nothing to do with extra laundry and everything to do with trying to keep sane if only for the moment!

No comments: