Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School

Well, school has began for the two boys, and my husband is back to his office hours. That leaves me with the two little ones. I am both excited, and no so much. The Two little ones are handling the first day good so far. We will see how it goes. It will be nice to have a schedule again.

Potty training is getting a bit better, we have gone from 6-8 pairs of panties a day to 2-3! Yay! With only one night of wet sheets in the past couple of weeks I am considering myself quite lucky! We are doing M and M's, seems to be doing the trick this time.

The women's group I am apart of is starting a walking program this week, I am excited about it, It will be great to have some other ladies to walk with! and children for mine to play with. I have to say, I love this church! It is so well rounded! Heavenly Father really is aware of our every need.

That is what is going on today. I hope you all have a great day yourselves!

No comments: