Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall is Here!

Fall is no longer upon us, it is here! It came quickly this year. Usually my husband tries to go a month without turning on the heater. However, yesterday he said its getting cold enough we ought to keep the little ones warm. This morning was the moment I decided to take him up on it.

I love this time of year, when you can lay in your toasty covers and enjoy the warmth, and then feel the cool crispness of the morning . Cool floors and a nip in the air, it a beautiful time of year!

I love dressing my little ones in Jackets and long sleeve shirts, pulling out their pants and little hoodies. Seeing rosy little cheeks and bright little eyes, means only one thing! The Holidays are nearly here! This year we will be celebrating as a whole, our Missionary will be home for the holidays, we can hardly wait! Older Siblings are waiting on the edges of their seats, younger ones with great anticipation. The youngest will find out what a great older brother he has. This Holiday season is going to be the greatest up to date I believe! So bring it on!

No comments: