Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Thoughts, Here They Come!

Here are a few of my thoughts these days. Here goes! I am excited to be having our missionary returning to us here for the holidays. At the same time I am nervous. I know, it will be an adventure, we will have to get a new schedule for laundry, marinating in the tub, and our food bill will probably go up a bit. Its all good, I just have a hard time with change, good or bad sometimes. I am comfortable having a rhythm is all, it'll be back and then something else will come along. That is what keeps the world a turning. Right? of course. I am looking forward to having everyone home even if it is for just a couple of days, I want the little ones to be close to the bigger ones, because when things boil down, family is all we really have. I have been looking over the year and feel like I have accomplished a lot this year, even if it is not over. I have started several scrapbooks for the children, made two quilts, I am finishing an afghan I started while pregnant with my first. (That'll be one less unfinished project haunting me.) My kitchen is finished (though most of the credit there goes to my Lovey. Mainly I just pulled down wall paper, and helped a little with the back splash.) I have 2/3 of the wall paper tore out of the master bath (that project was started early spring, maybe I will finish by early spring this next year?) Hmm...My craft room looks organized, at least the boxes have been removed. The guest room is ready for when the kids come home, beds have been made and there is very little navigation around boxes, seeing as the craft room and the guest room are one and the same. Potty training check will probably be next year however, but then maybe there will be two at the same time...we can always hope. This year I was a bit better on being physically active though, there is plenty of room for improvement. So, there you go, some of my thoughts these days. Pretty darn exciting eh? Well, maybe more exciting next time. Any way, I hope life is treating you as well.

No comments: