Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolutions

The new year is just a couple of hours away and I haven't had much time to think about what my resolutions will be this year. There are so many things...where should I begin?

Better eating habits
regular reading of the scriptures
help others feel welcome into the area
organize...my room, my craft room, my home, my life...
holding my tongue more, and listening better
forgiving
including Heavenly Father more in my life
doing more with my children and a little less with the computer

Well, I am sure you get the idea. I have a lot to work on, just like everyone else. My goal is to take it one day at a time, one moment if I have to. And when I mess up I am going to remind myself the next moment, is a clean slate. I will brush off and try again. Happy New Year! I hope you all have a wonderful year filled with the spirit of Christ, his love and atonement.

No comments: