Monday, December 14, 2009

A Tid-bit of Knowledge Shared from a Three year old

My little girl comes up to me this morning with the bright eyes of discovery. With the great joy of discovering a new knowledge, she says:

"Mom, do you know how people get big butts?"

"Um...how?"

As if explaining the obvious to me she says:

"They hold their poop in."

It's so simple, why did I never see it that way?You have to admit, children have a perspective that comes from innocents that we have some how lost our selves. It is fun to be reminded of their innocents, we get our chuckles and are reminded of simplicity through the sharing of their thoughts, learnings and understandings.

1 comment:

Eyes Wide Open said...

Hahaaha! That's hilarious! I love the way children explain the world...it sure makes me think twice about how I see things!