Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, it seems I may have talked a little too soon about the weather being in my favor...lol! We had rain the two days following and snow to boot. Yes, I have not lost hope in seeing the rays of sun shine for more than a day at a time, but it looks like it will be a bit further down the well beaten path.

Until that time, I have work to do. I will show that Mr. weather, I will drag myself out of feeling suppressed by the walls of my home. I will show the weather man. I will clean my house, take my car in for an oil change, do crafts with the kiddo's, I will show him, I might even start my spring cleaning early this year. That'll show him who is boss!

He may have slowed me down for a moment, but I will pick up my feet and enjoy these rainy days! Humph! I will! Because I can.

No comments: