Sunday, March 7, 2010

The weather seems to be warming! I am so excited! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being home with the family, but it will be pleasant to enjoy them in the great outdoors.

I love this time of year. You can hear birds returning to their homes, see green blades of grass as it peeks from under melting mounds of snow, children are out playing and soaking in the suns rays as they romp in sweaters and enjoy the warmer weather.

Soon we will find blossoms pocking their heads up from their long winter naps, the trees will come to life with lush green leaves and the cheery sounds of birds singing in their branches.

Life will once again be enjoyed from outside on bicycles, mid-day walks and playing in the park. Spring and summer are certainly something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

I couldn't agree more. :)