Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How time can get away from me! I can not think of anything specific to blog about today, so I will just share some of my randoms with you.

Well, we had a great spring break! I was able to have a good visit with one of my sister- in-laws, and find that a different, sometimes more experienced view on life's adventures can bring comfort and peace in some of the most unexpected ways. So thank you for listening and chatting with me. Thank you for lifting my pack, my load was feeling quite heavy. I find at times I am feeling burdened and overwhelmed, that God places people in my path to help in sending his tender mercies.

We were able to visit with my family some as well. I met my Sisters special someone and he seems like a pretty good guy. I hope she will get things straightened out so she can experience some long needed happiness. She deserves it. My parents are always fun to visit, even if they only want to see the grand kids...lol! I had a great chat with my mom.

The older children were able to join us off and on. I enjoyed seeing them and watching them with their siblings. We took some family pics, played games, down loaded music and visited...along with delicious food, we had a great time. I am blessed to have them in my life. They are blessed to have each other as well. Heavenly Father took many things into consideration when he put them together. For me and for them.

I guess this wasn't so random after all. I am thankful for so many things today. My heart is full.

No comments: