Sunday, April 4, 2010

Well,this past week has been an adventure. Monday I discovered I was not expecting like I had thought. It was a disappointment. I had a good friend remind me that God is in charge and knows what is best for me and my family. This brought some comfort. I had another friend with whom I could talk a little and that seemed to take some weight off. Its funny, I was trying to decide: How does one act when they discovered they have miscarried? I don't want to be bitter, and I want to be there for my friends who are pregnant and having babies. I have two healthy little tykes. I wasn't far enough along to get too attached, I had been excited, but hadn't heard a heart beat. I felt like the feelings I was feeling were almost selfish. I know there are others out there who have miscarried many times, sometimes further along. I was glad my friend reminded me that God does know when it is right for my last one to come down. I just have to be patient. Okay, enough with this, other great things have happened since.

We had a whole slue of friends over to have a farewell for some long time friends who are moving on and out. I have to admit, this is the first time I have actually been able to sit back and enjoy having a gathering at my home. Don't get me wrong, I love having friends over! However, this is the first time I didn't stress about weather or not the house was clean enough. I told myself that true friends will be glad to see that my house can be a bit chaotic at times too! It turned out I was able to get it mostly orderly(don't tell any one my vacuum is out of order, and I ran out of time for the mopping...) We had a potluck and everyone seemed to have a great time! When all was said and done you would have never known we had a herd of people over. It was great!!!

This weekend we have been enjoying Conference and listening to the leaders. There are several areas I can work on in bettering and improving myself. I will just start with one at a time and do my best.

So, that is what has been missed out on this past little blurb I have not written. Life is good and taking it one day at a time seems to be the way to go these days, so lets do it!

No comments: