Thursday, April 29, 2010

R.I.P.

We became friend just over a year and a half ago. I took most of your friends under my wing and with thought and delight we became one in purpose. You on the other hand have been more stubborn than I would have guessed. Each day I would eye you and be glad you weren't quite mine. I would go days if I could to pass and not eye you and your begrudging look.

Once in a great while I would try to imagine you as to what would please my eye, but come up a blank each time that I tried. And so I thought I might wait. At time you would most assuredly come to understand. I would let you come and see my terms. I was patient, spoke no unkind words or be shirked. I waited a year, nearly two and so, I have yet to see your remorse. Still you show me none, nor any desire to change.

Well, today I took it into my hands! I tore and I pried, I took no thought any more. For I see that our will can not become one with out some motivation on your side. As I tore at your decor
and ripped them to shreds my imagination ran rampid with glee! For you see, it is now I can imagine you as I please and you will be more welcoming to those who enter thee!

The Loony Toons Paper has put up its fight, a good one I say in deed. However its down now and cant be replaced, now my mind can be put at ease. Farewell paper, I will store the memories you have left, and remember things I would not repeat.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

That's exciting news. Good luck with the new bathroom decorating. Farewell Looney Tunes Wall Paper!