Monday, April 19, 2010

Another great weekend has come and gone. We have family that moved a bit closer, so we went out to help them unpack a bit. I had no clue what a joy it was going to be. We had others join us in our cause, and it was a blast to get to know them! Oh the stories I heard! They were great! I bet there was some black mail material shared. We all had a great time!

It will be so nice having more family in our radius!

Our eldest son was home for the week and it was nice having him around. He joined us with family on his way back to school. He made most of the way back to school without incident. However, towards the end he threw in a couple adventures just to spice up the monotony of the drive. He was able to get to know Ogden a bit better, and then a highway patrol officer just outside of Pocatello. Oh, I shouldn't leave the last part hanging like that. His car broke down. The officer assisted him in getting a tow truck. His sister was out there quick as a flash to help him the rest of his stretch, that was a relief to us.

In his second adventure our guy tried to call us to let us know what was happening and see if his Dad had suggestions in what may be the problem. We were in a meeting and were not able to leave right away to answer the call, he called 9 times! I was worried, so when i called him back, I asked if everything was alright. His response was alarming to say the least, it went something to this effect: "my car broke down, My friend tried to wave down some help, got hit by a car and we are waiting for an ambulance!!!" I just about had a heart attack right there and then. I am glad though that it was not the case.

With that, I hope you have a great week. Until next time!

No comments: