Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well, I need to de-clutter my life. It seems like I just keep collecting things. It is funny the things I hold onto and the reason behind it. When I die, my children wont want my clutter, and they certainly wont want to go though it all. I don't expect to die any time soon, however, I can cut back on things. Maybe if I de-clutter, it will help me simplify my life as well. Just looking around, I see my stuff and feel overwhelmed, it is almost crazy. I Don't think I am quite to the hording stage, but I am heading there, so I am going to go through things and get de-cluttered, maybe I will feel like I have a little more control of my surroundings this way. Any way, here goes!

This may have been more that you wanted to know...but I at least have it off my chest. Right?

1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

My neighbor just told us that our house used to belong to a hoarder. Stories like that always make me sad.