Monday, April 12, 2010

I had a great weekend! Saturday I was able to finish a project and get it out the door, I love creating, and with the little ones it is once in a while rather than all the time. No complaints though. They are growing like weeds, and before I know it they will be graduating from college. I was also able to begin at parting with things. It felt great! I took four bags and several items to Goodwill, its like a load off my shoulders. Did I say it felt great?

Sunday we had family come visit! All the way from Georgia, which brought in family from surrounding areas as well! The timing of the get together was great! I was able to see my cousins little guy who was an Easter baby, they are so precious when the are fresh from heaven. It was nice to take a moment and slow down. Pleasant indeed! Being able to catch up with one another. It is crazy how much children can grow in one year!

It seems this season of life is a busy one! Everyone is growing up and running in circles, just trying to hold on to life for the ride it provides. We have graduations coming up, family moving a bit closer, it seems between my husbands work, church callings and children's school and work, it is hard to find the time to take a breath. Here in a month or so, the dynamics will change and we will have the chance to enjoy it a bit more I am sure.

Any way, life is good, getting better everyday. I hope yours is the same. I hope it is wonderful!

No comments: