Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I believe I can honestly say summer is in full swing here at our home in Nebraska! The sun is out daily. The humidity is laying itself on thick. The garden is producing. Mosquitoes are biting. It is all lovely if I do say so myself. Life is good.

Our Middle boy at home is taking acting classes this week. When first told about it, well, lets just say there was a bit of wailing and gnashing of teeth going on. Upon picking him up from his first practice yesterday I nearly had to drag him out. And guess what, all the way home I heard about how great this is going to be!

Today our middle boy got the desired part in his play. YES! He plays dead. Between scenes he will be helping with sound effects, and lighting. Sweet! How cool is that! No lines to memorize!

He and his friends will be preforming this Friday, I will try to remember my camera, so you can see the action. I am actually excited about this. For you see he and his older brothers will go out in the yard for hours and act out things they are writing in their books, or just have fun role playing war scenes of sorts. I think he will do great!

So there is a pinch of what this summer holds. I can hardly wait so see the results!

No comments: