Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Fun


Well, here are some pics I promised last week of the middle boys play. They weren't downloaded in order, I am still trying to figure some of this computer stuff out.

The play was a hit! They did an episode from Law and Order. A college student has been murdered, the suspects are his edgy girlfriend, and a class mate. The students did a great job.

He said he had a great time...until they made him sing and dance to a girl song. Honestly what boy is going to admit enjoying something like that? The boy had a fun time doing sound effects and doing this with his friends. We enjoyed watching the developing talent at work. I have to say I have never seen anyone play dead better than our boy. He didn't crack, he took his role quite seriously.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am not shocked that a hall is good at drama. HA! Love plays myself, but I am super sad I missed it. I am glad he is involved doing things like that. Heart him!