Thursday, July 29, 2010

For those of you who have not heard the news, I am expecting my third, the eighth in our clan. I am already (I hate to admit) looking at things and excited that they will be gone and over with the next year and on.

I have been watching the two younger one's as of late and they are already growing so fast. It blows me away! It is fun to watch each step in the discovery aspect of life, whether it be language, book knowledge, social skills, or just the day to day things life presents. I see myself growing sometimes and wonder why I have not yet learned some of the lessons I seem to be taught again and again. There seems to be degrees by which to learn some of life's lessons.

The different seasons of life and lessons that come with those seasons seem to cease to surprise me. My little man is becoming quite verbal and expressive. He has left us all giggling at one time or another these recent days. My Little lady loves to collect things. Everything to be exact. Be it rocks, leaves, or the tags from her clothes she feels a great need to keep it all. I need to help her become organized in her collecting and maybe focused on one or two things instead of everything.

So much to do and so little time. Actually I am going trough this spot in time where I am having difficulty being organized myself. It is over whelming. Where to begin? What are my priorities? What do I want accomplished. Dang. I look at things as a whole and think: "Must simplify. Must get rid of" then I begin to look at things individually and think "Must hold on. May need in the future." *Sigh* There are things that are replaceable. There are also things that seem necessary, yet it has been quite a while since I have used it...and I hate to admit I may have forgot about it and already replaced it. Is this the "American cycle" I need to leave it. I am on my way out.

No comments: