Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Glimps with Purpous

Today I was running some errands. My precious little man always wants to go. "I go wiff you mom?" or dad, or to his big brothers, whomever may be heading to the door with keys in hand. It melts our hearts. So I invited him and big sister. Among my errands was a stop at a friends home. My husband and I had a hot date lined up for this weekend with them which we were going to need to change. I was dreading stopping and having to tell them for fear it may not work out for whatever reason.

My dear friend met me on the porch with some sad news. As she shared with me, my two little ones were running circles and jumping off the porch. They were laughing and giggling. She invited us in and they continued their little circus. They showed how they have learned to turn somersaults, jump high, and jump far. My little man explained how everyone is "taw!"(tall) and showed how his vocabulary is continuing to grow.

We had a pleasant visit. I enjoyed our visit, it turns out that next weekend will be just as great! My two little ones helped lift two lowly hearts. That is the purpose of little ones. To keep us young at heart, and help us lift or lighten some of the sad moments we have to experience. They are blessings, of that I am quite sure.

No comments: