Monday, September 20, 2010

Counting My Eggs Before They Hatched...

Well, what I am about to tell you is something exciting, but boy did I ever count my eggs before they hatched! I had an ultrasound today and found out we are expecting a little boy. I am excited, now my little man will have a play mate! My problem is I thought for sure I was going to have a little girl. Last week I found this adorable fabric to make matching dresses for my girls and a matching skirt for me for Easter next year. I can't even make a quilt for this tyke with the fabric. I don't want him to be mistaken for a girl...lol. So much for getting a head of myself. I am just glad I didn't buy those two cute dresses I saw on clearance the other day.

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Ha ha! I am glad you didn't buy those clearance items as well. Congrats!!

Rhonda said...

When I had Rachael they told me she was a boy. I hand made baby announcements that said "It's a boy" all in blues. About a week before we had her they told us it would be a girl. I spent my time in the hospital stamping "NOT" in pink. So the announcement read "It's NOT a boy". Just a little heads up, Ultrasounds can be wrong. There could be a chance you could still use that fabric. :)

Jeramie said...

The conversation in the delivery room (second hand, of course) when my sister was born.

Dr.: Well, the head's out.
Nurse: IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY!
Mom: How can you tell?
Nurse: It's bald.