Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Righteous Desires.

Today I have been contacted or read two messages that have warmed my heart. Two dear friends of mine are single and looking. Can you blame them. I think God made us so we are happier with a partner.

So the first was a blog I read. It is Annie's for any one who would like to get the full feel of what she has written. Just click on her link below and it will take you directly to her blog. She is beginning to have the "hind sight is 20/20". I am so glad for her, it seems to make things a little bit easier when what you feel you want seems so out of reach.

Heavenly Father is so aware of our greatest desires. He is so aware of what is best for us as well. I think sometimes we look in picture windows that other peoples lives behold and want those things for ourselves. This brings me to my second contact today.

I have a friend who has had the 20/20 shown to her. She had a great guy, I was even caught up in his glamor. Luckily instead of listening to me and others she was patient and waited for Heavenly Fathers Okay. She didn't get what she was hoping for but is realizing what a blessing this unanswered prayer was.

I am so glad that when people take the time to receive His answers, that the blessings are greater than we can even begin to imagine. He really does love each of us individually, He really is aware of our greatest needs and desires. He sees the whole picture, not just a portion of it.

No comments: