Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still Potty Training...*sigh*

Well, As you can tell by my title, we are still potty training. Seriously I felt like I was going to explode today! I am tired of scrubbing poopy pants! How can you get a 3 year old to understand this? I guess just wait patiently until they are a mother and tell them what everyone tells you: "It will happen, you don't see kids entering High school with the problem."
Until that day I have come up with yet another brilliant idea. How brilliant? time tells all right?

So My little 3 year old is into Tinker Bell right now. I am lucky, they have Tinker undies! So after my hubby researched (once again) all he could, we came up with this line of defense. We have made a chart she can add stickers to each time she performs her duty with out being reminded. One time she gets the privilege of placing a sticker. Two times she can watch one of her T.V. shows. With four in a row she earns herself a beautiful pair of Tinker Bell under pants! Now, I hope this one works, by mid-October we will have been at this for a year.

No comments: