Friday, November 21, 2008

Things I am Thankful for...

I have so much to be thankful for, where do I begin?

1. I have a Heavenly Father who loves me for me.
2. A husband who loves me for me.
3. Seven wonderful children who love each other and the gospel.
4. I have a Savior who made a personal atonement on my behalf.
5. I serve with some amazing women in my ward!
6. I serve some amazing children in my ward!
7. Two parents who have taught me and loved me and continue to set examples for me.
8. Siblings that are the best!
9. I have the fullness of the Gospel in my life
10. Leaders who have my happiness at heart. Both Local and General.
11. I live close to and have easy access to chocolate. (or what ever I may be needing at the moment)
12. I have great friends!
13. I have been born knowing who I am and where I would like to go.
14. Life's experiences both pleasant and not.
15. Flowers, I love flowers, especially daisies they are my favorite.
16. Warm sunny days! Blue skies, and fluffy white clouds!
17. Apple crisp, or peach cobbler
18. The Twilight series
19. Happy babies in the morning with their beautiful smiles and delicious giggles!
20. Temples...everywhere.
21. So many modern conveniences, that alone could be a whole other list.
22. Rainy days...if not to remind me how much I appreciate the sun, but also the peaceful lulling sound of it falling.
23. Snow. It is so pure.
24. The innocence of little children.
25. Freedom!
26. Letters.
27.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great list! I appreciate being reminded of all I have! I really like the chocolate one! Keep blogging. I for one enjoy the journey!