Thursday, November 13, 2008

The holidaze

Well, it's coming, ready or not! And it is coming quickly! Hold on to those hats! It is count down time for every child! Adults are also counting down the time though I think for intirely different reasons...okay some of them may be the same.

Yesterday I took my younger middle son to do some of his Christmas shopping! I love this time of year! I love to see my children's excitement! Not only do you see it in their eyes, but you hear it in their voices, and their sleep, it is almost crazy! Totally fun in the same note! They are fun to watch as they choose the perfect gift for each individual!

So, back to taking my son Christmas shopping. He had all of these great ideas for his siblings...the only problem is mullah! We started racking our brains for some ideas. He came up with some pretty great and creative ones, everyone will love them! When we returned home he was so excited, he wanted to wrap everything so no one would have a chance to peek at his brilliant finds!

After wrapping everything he went down to play with his older brother. I was taking care of the baby and thought nothing more of anything.

The next thing I know my two year old comes to me with all of the excitement she could muster! She was beaming and bubbling over with joy! I was beginning to feel just as excited! She pulled out from behind her all of her brothers gifts (unwrapped) and says "Yook what Yogan dave me! all of dees auo my pwessents!"

I have to say when big brother found out he was quick to take them back and to his room for safe keeping.

Oh how I love the Holidays! I can hardly wait to see what is next!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! I love my boys! You guys are starting Christmas shopping really early. Logan is cute and I can't wait to see what he got me! He is SO precious!