Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidaze II

Well, another Christmas is winding down! It was a fun one! everyone seemed excited about their new treasure troves.

This is the first year my two year old actually grasped the whole thing. She picked out the greatest gifts ever for her sibblings and dad. Later Dad took her out to buy my gift. She was so excited to tell me she got me a cupcake book! Everyone kept trying to tell her she could surprise me if she waited. She informed them however this:"I am going to teuw my momma dat I dot her a cup cake book!" she was determined she had the right to tell me what ever she wished.

She was so excited about each of her gifts she recieved as well! I enjoy watching each of the kids be so excited about what they get each other and recieve. Honestly they get excited over the home-made stars, the animals, and the nicer things. It is fun.

My husband asked me what we were going to do once they all get married and have families of their own. It is weird to think that far down the road. We have from age 7mos. to 27 yrs. We are hoping to add one more to our clan before calling it quits so it will be at least 21-22 years before that is a concern. What will we do then? when we no longer have little ones at home to enjoy it with? A question I am glad I have several years to answer. Even if it does come sooner than I would like.

No comments: