Saturday, December 13, 2008

So if you notice my quote by C.S. Lewis off to the side here, it has been my favorite since I was in college and first heard it. It really is an amazing one. However it just became clear to me, when I chose to marry my husband, I gave full demolition power to the Savior. I really don't like that all too much. My cottage was cozy and warm.

I'm not liking this whole mortality thing all too much. It is painful I'm sure many can agree. It is painful when I think I am the victim. But it is excruciatingly more so when I discover I have victimized those who were honestly trying to do their best, had a human moment, and I take that as the inner-most part of their heart. When in reality it is indubitably one of those things, that I would hope could be over looked in my own actions as just what it was, a human moment.

Sorry.

No comments: