Friday, June 5, 2009

Hmmm...just some ramblings in the brain of mine

Well, Summer is here! I haven't been able to get into the groove of this summer as of yet. We haven't missed swim lessons, that is a plus. The schedule thing is just not happening for me and it is driving me absolutely crazy!

The two little ones are going to bed between 8pm or 11pm and its killing me and them. I look at other people who tell me I should just make a bedtime and stick to it. They absolutely amaze me! How do they do it? The older two at home don't really have a bed time during the summer, so it is hard to stick one to the little ones. The tykes just know they are going to miss something just great and fantastic, and that might well be the case, but we have yet to experience that.

This is the time of year to get organized, and I am trying so hard. Half of the time however I am feeling like I am in one of those dreams where I know I need to run, but cant. Its like being stuck in putty or something, my limbs are growing heavy. I feel like there are a lot of things I would like to do, but don't have the tools maybe?

I can't figure out what the tools are though, I have a great husband who is willing to help where ever I feel I need it. My children even want to help. I just don't know where to begin. People who know me know I am not organized, unfortunately this an obvious flaw of mine. Admittedly I could find better ways to spend my time as precious as it is, and cut things out of the unnecessary stuff, like my addiction to TLC's What not to Wear. Its getting easier for me to cut back on Facebook, doesn't seem to be having a lot going on lately.

I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, It is all good. I just need to pull my head out of the whole I have dug and climb out...should I use a spoon, pick or shocel, this is my dilemma.

No comments: