Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Old Fashioned Home Comedy

Well, here we are, another day another laugh! This morning I over heard this conversation between my three year old and her ten year old brother.

"Today is a beautiful and special day today!"

"Why is that?"

"Because you are out of school!"

Okay, so that one was just sweet, more precious than humorous, but it about melted my heart.

Children are so precious! I am so lucky to be a mother! I am watching my youngest, just a year old, going everywhere he can reach. He is pulling himself up on everything! My three year old loves her brothers so much! She is so honest these days. She was telling me the other day what a nice girl she is "to everyone but my brothers." She said it quite matter of factually. Hey, at least she is honest with herself and others.

The other day I was taking our ten-year old to his last day of school. The weekend before he had helped his father mow the front yard. As we pulled away from the house he observed the yard and said: "Boy, those dandelions sure grow like weeds!"

Well, there you go folks, hope you have a great day!

No comments: