Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I am One lucky woman! I had the best Mother's Day a girl could ask for!

My children woke me in the morning with a plate if hot fried rice, one of my favorites! then I was presented with a home made card from my ten year old, I love it! He honestly is a little artist at heart. He, and my two year old and one year old with the help of their father, picked me some lilacs from the side of our house and placed them in a canning jar.

Later in the day we heard from our missionary. He is doing great, Loves his new companion, but said his new area is a little hard because there are a lot of rich people. Which indicates pride. Then we discussed that is easier to humble a rich guy, than a poor guy. He is growing tons! I enjoyed our chat!

Last but not least I was able to talk to our oldest. She did a lot of listening.

Being a stay home mom is a pleasure. I wonder though if sometimes I talk peoples ears off. Do they wish I would go some where else to talk? I appreciate the times they listen though, because after talking to a two year old and a one year old for most of the week, it sure is nice to have a big peoples ear to listen, and moth to hear. So like I said, I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thank you!

No comments: