Friday, May 1, 2009

Potty Training

This potty training thing is going to be the death of me, my patience has warn thin. I watched Jon and Kate plus 8, she had her kids done in a couple of days. I have talked to everyone, and everyone has advise. Most just tell me to wait and when its the right time everything will happen.

I have a strong willed and spirited little angel on my hands, I have tried the trick of pretty panties, pull-ups at night, candy, a huge huplah, Grand recognition, a hug, a pat on the back, praise and none of it seems to work! Believe me its all been done with sincerity as well.

I am tired of scrubbing poopy undies! I am, I really am. And the patience thing only seems to eggs her on. Where is my ray of sun shine? My ray of hope? We were almost done before I went out to visit my parents. Why on earth did I go? What was I thinking?

I am throwing my hands up! I feel like giving up! AAAUGH!!!

*sigh* just took a breath, moving on. *sigh* one more for luck.

No comments: