Thursday, July 30, 2009

some rambl'ns in the noggin

Well, still working on potty training. Got the bunk-beds up for the two little gypsies, they love 'em. My little man can now get himself out of bed and doesn't have to wait for someone to rescue him! Haven't worked much on my scrapbooking. Would like to be feeling like myself again, that would be nice. Need to remember to get my eleven year old to pictures, and signed up for everything. Want him to feel comfortable in middle school. I will have a Sr. at home this year! Yikes! watch out world! We will be picking up our missionary this winter and I am stoked, back to my stomping grounds! The older girls are having things fall into place for them, I am happy for them both! Oh, the days! The garden has been plentiful this year, I've just about had too much corn on the cob, but not quite. am enjoying the squash and zucchini, who would have guessed there were so many great ways to eat it! Brownies, cassarole, lasagna, bread, stir fry, with pasta, and the list is growing. My house is the cleanest it has been since I moved in. I need to get my sewing machine fixed so I can finish a project. I am cutting back on facebook, need to find more productive things to do with my time. Have enjoyed roasting marshmellows with family and friends this month. One of the joys of a fire pit. So many things to look forward to, it is great! Life is good for the most part.

No comments: