Sunday, February 22, 2009

Potty Training 101

Well, we are in potty training mode full swing! My little one is growing up!

I am glad I have a two year old and a 9 mo. old. It is giving me the "I can get through this" perspective. Let me explain.

I watch my 9 mo. old and realize that before I know it he is going to rely on me a lot less. I know this because sister is quite self sufficient at things. I look at the different phases and understand that she has also passed through them and I survived. Through this I can look at her and see how far she has come so quickly. I can have hope...almost faith that 2-3 mos. from now she won't be wetting her pants any more, or having fear that her "stinkies" will feel disowned if she lets them go in the toilet rather than her pants.

These are my hopes and dreams for the near future. It is funny how children change our aspirations.

No comments: