Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apologies vs. Time-out...

Apparently I now have a two-year-old going on who knows what! Who ever knew that parenting could be so exciting! (exciting could easily be replaced with embarrassing, frustrating, entertaining, it seems every situation presents another adventure.)

Tonight my two-year-old chose a time-out over an apology. What is up with that? She later informed me that she would rather go to bed than say she was sorry. I tell you it is a good thing they are still cute at this age.

Besides that, how do you keep yourself from laughing, especially when you are trying to teach someone so stubborn? I'm learning. I am told by time I get this parenting thing down, I will be a grandmother. Was I like this?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well you are going to be a grandma before you get your last out of diapers.

Rhonda said...

Kate you are a funny one. Still smiling.